Thread Rating:
  • 4 Vote(s) - 2 Average
This may be the biggest accounting fraud in history
(09-10-2019, 06:25 PM)oncemoreuntothejimbreech Wrote: 1. Obamacare was passed by the 111th Congress in 2010. According to the WSJ, Congress created these student loan plans in 2012 which would be during the 112th Congress in which the Dems controlled the Senate and the Repubs controlled the House. So much for "Democratically" controlled. I'm not buying the Repubs voted to fund Obamacare (which was already passed) two years later with student loans.

2. Bailing out the rich?  Are you suggesting bailing out students who default on their loans?

1. Well somebody voted to fund Obamacare. As I told both you and Matt I simply linked a article that I thought was of interest. As far as I know Obama is not eligible to run for POTUS and as I've said we would have to find intent. If you and Matt want to dispute the WSJ Board's that's definitely your prerogative and I welcome the insight. I realize Matt has a background in student loans and you are familiar with insurance payments. 

2. Nah bailing out the private financial institutions that funded the Student Loans. The student is defaulting regardless. 
[Image: bfine-guns2.png]

[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]

Messages In This Thread
RE: This may be the biggest accounting fraud in history - bfine32 - 09-10-2019, 06:39 PM