Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Lou Anarumo Deserves a Big Italian Dinner
(09-10-2019, 10:25 PM)Nate (formerly eliminate08) Wrote: Chris Carson, sorry to pick apart a great post my friend. Just confused me for a second.

Sweet Lou called a great game, I was pleasantly surprised as he was the one new coach I was questioning besides Zac with 
his lack of DC experience. Great calling all game keeping us unpredictable and the D-line, LB corps and Secondary all played 
well in most aspects against a formidable Offensive opponent. Not many better than Russell Wilson or Chris Carson.

Their O-line has names on them, I know of them so they are not nobodies or something.

This was a great Defensive effort against a very good team. This honestly was what I wanted to see the most...

The Defense playing great. We keep this up we will win a lot of games THIS season and will compete with anyone.

Yes! Chris Carson! Thank you! I’m an OSU alumnus so I might have mentally combined Chris Carson with Buckeye great Cris Carter. I usually don’t brain fart that badly.
Reply/Quote

Messages In This Thread
RE: Lou Anarumo Deserves a Big Italian Dinner - Fan_in_Kettering - 09-10-2019, 10:32 PM