Thread Rating:
  • 4 Vote(s) - 2 Average
This may be the biggest accounting fraud in history
(09-10-2019, 06:39 PM)bfine32 Wrote: 1. Well somebody voted to fund Obamacare. As I told both you and Matt I simply linked a article that I thought was of interest. As far as I know Obama is not eligible to run for POTUS and as I've said we would have to find intent. If you and Matt want to dispute the WSJ Board's that's definitely your prerogative and I welcome the insight. I realize Matt has a background in student loans and you are familiar with insurance payments. 

Yes, someone did vote for Obamacare two years before this unrelated student loan program was approved by a Republican House of Representatives and a Democratic Senate. And you're suggesting it was passed by the Republicans to retroactively fund Obamacare while they were simultaneously trying to defund and abolish Obamacare?

Quote:2. Nah bailing out the private financial institutions that funded the Student Loans. The student is defaulting regardless. 

The private financial institutions that funded the student loans aren't getting bailed out by tax payers because the private institutions got cut out from financing the students. That's supposed to be part of the biggest accounting fraud ever, remember?

Students who default on loans can't have their debt forgiven by declaring bankruptcy, unlike Trump's failed businesses.

Messages In This Thread
RE: This may be the biggest accounting fraud in history - oncemoreuntothejimbreech - 09-10-2019, 11:24 PM