Thread Rating:
  • 4 Vote(s) - 2 Average
This may be the biggest accounting fraud in history
(09-10-2019, 11:24 PM)oncemoreuntothejimbreech Wrote: 1. Yes, someone did vote for Obamacare two years before this unrelated student loan program was approved by a Republican House of Representatives and a Democratic Senate.  And you're suggesting it was passed by the Republicans to retroactively fund Obamacare while they were simultaneously trying to defund and abolish Obamacare?

2. The private financial institutions that funded the student loans aren't getting bailed out by tax payers because the private institutions got cut out from financing the students. That's supposed to be part of the biggest accounting fraud ever, remember?

3. Students who default on loans can't have their debt forgiven by declaring bankruptcy, unlike Trump's failed businesses.

1. The article draws the correlation to the de-privatization and the funding of Obamacare; I did not. As it states:
Quote:In 2010, Democrats “nationalized the market to help pay for Obama Care,” WSJ asserted.

2. Of course they got bailed out. They got relief from a rash of defaulted loans. American citizen assumed the debt. I do remember the article is just a couple days old.

3. Have 0 idea what Trump has to do with it, but a thread is not a thread without the 7 degrees of Donald Trump

You can address the points brought forth by the WSJ board or you can address my attempt to answer questions posed. I've always made the mistake of answering questions posed. 
[Image: bfine-guns2.png]

[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]

Messages In This Thread
RE: This may be the biggest accounting fraud in history - bfine32 - 09-11-2019, 12:03 AM