Thread Rating:
  • 4 Vote(s) - 2 Average
This may be the biggest accounting fraud in history
(09-11-2019, 05:05 AM)oncemoreuntothejimbreech Wrote: As I stated from the beginning, that's just smoke being blown up our asses by a Robert Murdoch owned news outlet or the WSJ's edition of Fox News. You know that, right?

One, the Republican controlled House would have never approved the loan program if it actually did fund Obamacare.

Two, the WSJ could also make the claim this was to fund defense spending or the national debt, but didn't. I wonder why? Because they're owned by Robert Murdoch.

LOL

If the government paid the private lenders for loans already in default that would be a bailout. That isn't what happened.

I have zero idea what this has to do with Obamacare other than an unfounded claim by the WSJ.

Trump sought and obtained relief from his debt by declaring bankruptcy. Students can't do that to get relief from student loans and even if they are behind in their payments (meaning they are in default) they still owe the government money and the government can garnish their wages and tax returns. And that debt will follow them until they pay or die. Unlike Trump's debt from failed businesses.

Um, in otherwords I can keep doing what I've been doing. Gee, thanks.

More smoke.

Yeah, until you go into your town crier act, "Hear ye, hear ye, hear ye! By official decree of His, with a capital H, imperial potentate and soon to be a major motion picture, bfine has declared, "I'm done with this!" Because the altitude of the high horse He, with a capital H, rode out of here on prevents the sound of mere peons like you wretched refuse from reaching his ears or for Him, with a capital H, from stooping to your level."

You always need to announce you're taking the high road to give the false impression you're taking the high road. The need for the announcement is how I know of the insincerity. Because if you actually took the high road without the preemptive announcement then people wouldn't know you're taking the high road. Thus the need for the announcement and why it is only the appearance of taking the high road instead of actually taking the high road. Shit's more fake than Saturday morning rasslin'. Or windmill cancer.
The article stated the debt program was nationalized in 2010. Now you may suggest that's a lie, but if it is true I'm pretty sure the Dems controlled both houses of Congress.

Sure they are. They have saved them from incurring the costs of a record number of defaulted loans. They American People must now pay that cost. The difference is: The private leaner got to select to whom they lent money; unfortunately, the American public does not

Of course you can continue to do what you do.

If pointing to the content of the article is "Taking the High Horse" then guilty as charged.
[Image: bfine-guns2.png]

[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]

Messages In This Thread
RE: This may be the biggest accounting fraud in history - bfine32 - 09-11-2019, 10:24 AM