Thread Rating:
  • 4 Vote(s) - 2 Average
This may be the biggest accounting fraud in history
(09-12-2019, 08:28 PM)bfine32 Wrote: 1) I get you wanting to make this thread about Trump, but it's not. IDK about "blaming Obama" but it seems most are questioning the administration. 

So according to bfine logic, CBO projects a profit during Obama's presidency=accounting fraud. But, CBO projects a profit during Trump's presidency=/=accounting fraud.

It's not about me making it about Trump because I haven't accused anyone of fraud. It's about you making it about Obama. Because the CBO made the same economic projections during both administrations. But, I understand your aversion to "gotcha" attempts won't allow you to acknowledge basics, verifiable facts.

Quote:2) I'm going to go with you're smart enough to read what happened in 2010 for yourself. I have 0 interest in engaging in another couple pages of a feeble "gotcha" attempt. 

Yeah that's a helluva a lot easier than providing an explanation.

Since you make the mistake of answering questions let's try this: explain nationalizationing the market . . . what for it . . . ? There it is.

Messages In This Thread
RE: This may be the biggest accounting fraud in history - oncemoreuntothejimbreech - 09-13-2019, 12:12 AM