Thread Rating:
  • 4 Vote(s) - 2 Average
This may be the biggest accounting fraud in history
(09-13-2019, 12:12 AM)oncemoreuntothejimbreech Wrote: So according to bfine logic, CBO projects a profit during Obama's presidency=accounting fraud. But, CBO projects a profit during Trump's presidency=/=accounting fraud.

It's not about me making it about Trump because I haven't accused anyone of fraud. It's about you making it about Obama. Because the CBO made the same economic projections during both administrations. But, I understand your aversion to "gotcha" attempts won't allow you to acknowledge basics, verifiable facts.

Yeah that's a helluva a lot easier than providing an explanation.

Since you make the mistake of answering questions let's try this: explain nationalizationing the market . . . what for it . . . ? There it is.

bfine made no such assertion; nor did bfine make it about Obama. bfine posted an OPED by WSJ that questioned a decision made by the Obama administration and disputed the assertion that it was Accounting Fraud without the proof of intent. But don't let that simple fact stop you from writing a lot of words and telling folks about my logic and how I was wrong.
[Image: bfine-guns2.png]

[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]

Messages In This Thread
RE: This may be the biggest accounting fraud in history - bfine32 - 09-13-2019, 12:24 AM