Thread Rating:
  • 4 Vote(s) - 2 Average
This may be the biggest accounting fraud in history
(09-13-2019, 12:43 PM)bfine32 Wrote: I stopped right there as I felt no longer compelled to read the rest of made up accusations. From the very beginning I have said we would have to establish intent. Never had I said "The WSJ is right!! This is the biggest account fraud in history" no matter how badly you want me to have said it so you can save face from your ridiculous 2012 assertion.

Now if you'll excuse me Matt and I might be discussing the actual situation.  

Too bad you stopped right there because you missed some really informative shit.

It wasn't my ridiculous 2012 assertion, it was the WSJ's ridiculous 2012 assertion these "nifty" plans were created in 2012.  I even provided the actual quote and a link to the actual WSJ editorial rather than an article about the article.  Scroll back if you need to jog your memory. Unlike the WSJ, I did the work of specifying the programs which were passed in 2010 and 2012.  Furthermore, I specified the sections of the act that prohibited the profits from being earmarked for Obamacare and any profits would be applied to deficit reduction which directly contradict the WSJ's lies.

It's also undeniably true the House of Representatives was controlled by the Republicans during the 112th Congress who approved modifications to these "nifty" programs WHICH STILL DON'T PAY FOR OBAMACARE.

From the beginning you have agreed with the WSJ's rationale; the CBO reports and paying for Obamacare.  The former applies to both the Obama and Trump administrations.  The latter is demonstrably false.  You have also suggested other reasons to support the accusation of accounting fraud.  You took it a step further suggesting "collusion."  LOL Nice use of a popular buzzword, by the way.  You can't honestly suggest there was accounting fraud multiple times then claim you never said that and expect the denial to be taken seriously.

How 'bout we segue into: explain nationalizing the market?

Messages In This Thread
RE: This may be the biggest accounting fraud in history - oncemoreuntothejimbreech - 09-13-2019, 01:21 PM