Thread Rating:
  • 4 Vote(s) - 2 Average
This may be the biggest accounting fraud in history
(09-13-2019, 05:19 PM)bfine32 Wrote: I have grown tired.

I can imagine.  Carrying all that water for the WSJ.

Quote:But as a farewell gift:

Farewell?  You getting ready to leave work and head home for the weekend?

Quote:https://www.nolo.com/legal-encyclopedia/what-is-federally-guaranteed-student-loan.html

Hopefully answers your 97% question:

Thank you.  See? That wasn't so hard.  But, private lenders would only be getting back a 97% return if every student paid back $0.00 on every loan.  That's why banks charge interest on loans; to cover their losses they know will occur despite their best efforts to prevent them.  And 97% is a helluva lot better than an unsecured loan. So at worst they would receive a minimum 97% return on a government guaranteed loan instead of 0% on a non-guaranteed loan.  Boo hoo hoo, cry me a river.  

By the way, that's 97% you don't think tax payers should pay.  Remember?  That's why you're against "nationalizing the market," because the tax payer has to pay on bad loans.  So if you're against federal student loans because the tax payer might foot the bill then simple logic would dictate you would also have to be against federally guaranteed private lender student loans.  Or you would be 97% against each individual federally guaranteed private lender loan.  I'll let you figure it out because you seemed to be a little confused on what you're against.

With this frightening revelation I'd imagine you're pretty close to declaring, "I'm done with this."  Right?

Quote:Hopefully answers you quest to have Nationalization explained:

Thank you.  That wasn't that hard, either.

So you're telling me borrowers can only get federal student loans from the federal government?  But, private lenders are still able and, in fact, do make student loans, just not federally insured student loans.  Huh.  So that would be like the federal government "nationalizing" our  federal government in which our state and local governments would still be able to perform their functions at the state and local level.

HOLY SHIT!!! This means almost every federal program has been nationalized on a national level!  Send up the INFO WARS BAT SHIT CRAZY SIGNAL to alert Alex Jones, Rush Limbaugh, Sean Hannity, Glenn Beck, and the team at the WSJ so we can warn all of America of this nefarious plot because we will not stand for our military to be nationalized like the federal government did with federal student loans and LET'S MAKE AMERICA GREAT AGAIN!!!!

Messages In This Thread
RE: This may be the biggest accounting fraud in history - oncemoreuntothejimbreech - 09-13-2019, 06:10 PM