Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
I Fear the 49ers Uncovered Old Merchant Marine Footage and Figured Out Lou's Playbook
(09-15-2019, 06:26 PM)THE PISTONS Wrote: You hit the nail on the head...and I said it last week...teams will adjust to attack us now that we're on tape. And they're doing it.

Pratt did play some, but he didn't show up on the stat sheet.

Honestly, our draft picks have been questionable for the last 3-4 years. At some point, we need to start getting guys who can produce. Other teams get rookies who put up stats Year 1. We need that!

I don't think the defensive gameplan was great from jump street. The 9'ers don't have good WR's.  They should have run more 4-3 base and put 8 in the box to stop the run.  They were able to get their WR's going off the run game.  

Reality is, the offense is in trouble until AJ comes back.  The OL is decimated with injuries and is getting no push in the run game.  Mixon is misreading what little running room he does get.  Eifert looks tentative.  They aren't getting anything out of the guys behind Boyd and Ross at WR.  Dalton has missed reads and bad throws.  
[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]
Reply/Quote

Messages In This Thread
RE: I Fear the 49ers Uncovered Old Merchant Marine Footage and Figured Out Lou's Playbook - Whatever - 09-15-2019, 07:36 PM