Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
The Relationship Between Ownership and Fans is on Life Support
Attendance looked poor yesterday and many fans have decided not to fall for the hype dished out year after year. However, I am not one of them. Even though yesterday’s loss was painful to watch, it’s not going to effect how I feel about this team. I think they are trying to win. Even though MB has traditionally been labeled as cheap and running the team in a nostalgic manner, he has done some things recently which have be, well, un-MB-like with the coaching changes being the biggest.

As for winning, yes we all want that each week. But yesterday’s game was only the 2nd for ZT as HC and with his staff. A lot will be seen on how they react to the loss. We played damn well in Seattle, but laid an egg at home. Gotta figure out why? Here’s a small clip regarding the booing from ZT:
Quote:How tough was it to hear boos from the stands?

“We’re focused on ourselves. We were playing poorly in all three phases. It’s not anything to be excited about, if I was a fan in the stands that paid money to come to this game. It’s on us to fix the issues that we have and play better, and the fans will rally behind that. Right now, we didn’t give them a good enough product to be excited about.”

As for going to the stadium, I’m guilty of Samhain comments about the tv experience. I have friends over on weekends and we watch it in the mancave. Saves me a ton of money and don’t have to worry about drinking beer and getting home.
[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]
Reply/Quote

Messages In This Thread
RE: The Relationship Between Ownership and Fans is on Life Support - HarleyDog - 09-16-2019, 08:00 AM