Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 5 Average
No Blocking & Tackling Mike & Marvin Creation
(09-16-2019, 08:51 AM)psychdoctor Wrote: I agree with the trenches approach but Taylor needs to get his guy at QB and I don't think Dalton is his guy for the future.  

As a scientist hear me out. Andy Dalton might not be the long term solution at quarterback but I submit to you he is the perfect transitional quarterback and here’s why: Andy is like the canary in the coal mine. If the canary is chirping, all is well. If Andy is throwing with impunity, the offensive line is doing its job with respect to pass blocking. If Andy is running for his life, it’s time to upgrade again. This may involve upgrading the personnel, the coach, or both. Simply acquiring a mobile quarterback may or may not improve the offense. Besides, how many Randall Cunningham or Michael Vick clones are out there?

Andy Dalton is like the control group in a scientific experiment. He’s the part you keep constant to evaluate the rest.
[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]
Reply/Quote

Messages In This Thread
RE: No Blocking & Tackling Mike & Marvin Creation - Fan_in_Kettering - 09-16-2019, 10:32 AM