Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
The Relationship Between Ownership and Fans is on Life Support
As a season ticket holder on the visiting side (full sun) it was hot, I know the Club was fairly crowded inside and most chose to stay in the A/C and watch the game and others on the tvs inside with A/C, sad but true.

Not to be Debbie Downer but unless this team wins a playoff game before the stadium lease/agreement with the county is up, i think there is over a 50% chance this team leaves town. They have no community/city support and the Bengals worked the county over on the current agreement which is by far one of the worst in the NFL.

As far as pre game, there was ALOT of hype and energy, I know our tailgate in Lot E had 250 plus people and an appearance by Kenny Anderson who stated he believes in Zac and the plan he has for the organization

I think Zac can turn this around but we are 2-3 years away best case scenario from this happening
"We have been sentenced to life in the prison that is a Bengals fan and we are going to serve out our time"
Reply/Quote

Messages In This Thread
RE: The Relationship Between Ownership and Fans is on Life Support - corpjet - 09-16-2019, 11:26 AM