Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Maybe we need to clean house after the season if things go bad...
(09-15-2019, 11:55 PM)THE PISTONS Wrote: I saw a lot of the same tendencies we have for years.

In the 1st game, we statistically dominated...yet found a way to not win.

In the 2nd game, team strengths totally abandoned themselves.

This team can't be that bad. The team culture needs to change and unfortunately it starts at the top.

Time will tell...but IF we finish like 4-12 or 5-11, we seriously need to strongly consider a reboot. Guys like AJ, Geno, and Dunlap are 30/31. We need to get a bunch of young guys on cheap rookie contracts.
Shawn Williams and Dre Kirkpatrick need to go.They got beat so badly it was an amazing embarrassment,I am so so glad I did not go down,I have been nursing a bad case of gout and could not walk so I ate my tickets and stayed home with the little lady and my two recuse dogs and sat in my nice living room in the AC AND I was totally freaked out at how horrible they were.I mean they got beat in everyway possible and the niners were rubbing it in big time the way they carried on in the end zone,I was hoping one of our players just started kicking some ass out there,I would NEVER allowed  an opposing players to be that disrespectful in my house.I would have for sure gotten kicked out by knocking some dude out and would hope the whole team would jump in.To allow them to  rub it in so bad with no respect for us,they super stink and I will always hate the niners.what a horrible day for all us fans.Hey listen our so-called team.YOU are an embarrassment to all the die hard fans and you publicly need to tell all of us on national tv you are so so sorry for this horrible loss.We need to clean house,alot of you players are just awlful,like number 27.
Reply/Quote

Messages In This Thread
RE: Maybe we need to clean house after the season if things go bad... - fortyyearfan - 09-16-2019, 02:23 PM