Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
The Relationship Between Ownership and Fans is on Life Support
(09-16-2019, 06:45 PM)Shake n Blake Wrote: That stretch has always blown my mind. Although any time we're looking to the 1947-1998 Cardinals for comfort, we're not in a good spot. Mellow 

----------------

To the OP: Mike Brown's reputation around Cincy is terrible, and he does nothing to improve it. He's a walking PR nightmare. The excitement of finding (what we thought) was an elite QB in Palmer and making the playoffs for the first time in 14 years was enough to get the city hyped...momentarily.

7 playoff embarrassments took a toll on that, and now people are kinda seeing Mike's Bengals for what they are again.

I'd say most people are kind of in a "prove it" state of mind. Until they do, apathy will be the prevailing feeling towards the Bengals in Cincy. I'm there myself.

Like take this year. Fans were generally happy about a coaching change despite the fact it's really late.

MB had a willingness to spend. But, instead of landing a Top Tier free agent or two, they somehow spend some $50 million in cap space on scrubs.
Reply/Quote

Messages In This Thread
RE: The Relationship Between Ownership and Fans is on Life Support - THE PISTONS - 09-16-2019, 07:18 PM