Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 5 Average
A.J. Green Out Longer Than Reported 6 to 8 Weeks
(09-19-2019, 07:58 AM)SHRacerX Wrote: All kidding aside, I wonder if anyone would consider trading him to the Jags for Jalen Ramsey.  I bet he ends up somewhere like KC, and he has already said that his next contract needs to be a big one, but he is everything you want in a CB.

AJ to Jax, Ramsey to the Bengals, and Dre traded or cut. 

Does anyone believe this wouldn't actually make the team better?  I don't like Ramsey and I think he is a bit of a punk that needs to keep his mouth shut.  Reminds me of Pacman without the legal troubles, but a swagger?  Hell, yes.  A talent?  Again, yes.  

I want to be clear:  I am not saying to do it, but I am saying it is worth considering.  They aren't going to win this year, either, and they would probably jump at the chance to get a high-character guy for Foles in the future.  

Yep. So Green will be 32 next year if he stays. And like you say, we won't be winning this year. By the time we might be winning, he'll be in decline.
Reply/Quote

Messages In This Thread
RE: A.J. Green Out Longer Than Reported 6 to 8 Weeks - THE PISTONS - 09-19-2019, 12:55 PM