Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
If Taylor fails to win a single game
(09-22-2019, 10:17 AM)THE PISTONS Wrote: 0-16 is just a terrible stain. You do lose fans. You become a laughingstock. It kills your culture. It's just a brutal season.

You see that even now that the Browns are loaded with talent, it's hard to train a roster to win that is used to losing. And all those high draft picks...well they traded a lot away already.

In an 8-8 season, you had some good things. You likely have some building blocks. Your coaches likely are atleast average. Free agents might still want to go there.

Yea im sure more 8-8 seasons will keep fans around.

This franchise is already stained, you know, the one that hasnt won a playoff game in 28 seasons. We already are a laughing stock, we have had a shitty culture for years(Lets hope thats changing).

Sorry but give me the stain of 0-16 and a shot at a generational talent at QB rather than being mediocre season after season just to keep a couple fans and not "stain" a franchise that frankly is already "stained".

Don't get me wrong, I hope we turn it around and go 14-2 but if this team is maxed out at the 7-9, 8-8, 9-6 area with a first round playoff loss or no playoffs at all, then lets start the rebuild and hope to get a franchise QB that can take us past that.

I already know your gonna point out that finding that QB is no guarantee but what is the alternative? Just settle for mediocrity for the rest of time because we are afraid of missing on getting a franchise guy at the top of the draft?
[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]
Reply/Quote

Messages In This Thread
RE: If Taylor fails to win a single game - BobJones4980 - 09-22-2019, 01:38 PM