Thread Rating:
  • 5 Vote(s) - 1 Average
Don't Set Yourself up for Disappointment
(10-04-2015, 06:23 PM)GodHatesBengals Wrote:
Quote:4-0 feels fantastic. I couldn't be happier about it.

Agreed

Quote:But hearing and reading some people talk about our Bengals has me shaking my head. We're shoe-ins for an AFC Championship Game? Seriously? We're not even shoe-ins for a winning record. Super Bowl contenders? I'd love to win a prime time game, first. Dalton "looks more confident". Okay, we'll see how that goes when we start facing teams with winning records.

Who said we're shoe--ins for anything? Regardless, it's undeniable that right now The Bengals are a top 4 team in the NFL with only NE and GB ahead of them. I would not say Denver is better, I believe that's silly to think, but ARI and ATL are right there with us. The Bengals will have ample opportunity to prove to the football world their moxy soon enough. 

Quote:Everybody needs to take a deep breath. You should know better by now. Make them prove it to you before you start drinking the Kool-Aid.[/i]

They have been proving it. They're 4--0. Andy has been proving it. He's having a season for the ages, at least when compared to past Bengals QB's. How Andy and the team has played in the past is of little consequence to how they're playing now. Embrace the present fellow Bengal fan. Living in the past is about as counter productive as it gets. 
Reply/Quote

Messages In This Thread
RE: Don't Set Yourself up for Disappointment - Devils Advocate - 10-04-2015, 07:35 PM