Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
State of Tate - (Tate replaces Willis as Starter)
(09-22-2019, 08:42 PM)Whatever Wrote: Willis really gave them next to nothing the first two games, so I'm all for a switch.  At the same time, I think it's dumb to move Ross, who's really been the only bright spot among the skill position players this year.  Unfortunately, Tate is way too slow to play the X role, so Ross will be in that role as long as they have Tate in the lineup.  

Tate made some 1st downs out of check down throws in the 2 minute drill, but both his holding penalty and the game sealing Int bouncing off his hands were potentially the difference in a win or a loss.  

Sad to say, but it really looks like Boyd and Ross are the only healthy NFL caliber WR's we have.

Agreed with that assessment. I doubt Erickson, Tate, and Willis would see many snaps on a really good team.

Ross should have NEVER been moved out of the role he was successful in. Not with how he's been a headcase. So now they put him in a new spot where he needs to think?
Reply/Quote

Messages In This Thread
RE: State of Tate - (Tate replaces Willis as Starter) - THE PISTONS - 09-22-2019, 09:16 PM