Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Fiery Taylor Asks Bengals To Stay Connected
(09-22-2019, 11:19 PM)leonardfan40 Wrote: I believe his comments were just trying to keep the locker room together. He knows once the “wolves” start to bite is when teams fall apart which is true. The good teams/coaches push through and stick together. Let’s see if he can keep the locker room. I don’t really care what lies he has to tell them if he’s able to keep them motivated and together it’s at least a positive.

I’ve seen plenty of teams turn on each other and quit. If you think the 0-3 start is ugly and embarrassing wait until the team turns on him and each other. I’m rooting for Taylor. It’s obviously not gonna be a one year turn around. Hopefully he can right the ship as well as humanly possible considering the massive holes in the hull of this one-then maybe he’ll talk the FO into bringing in a quality player or two via FA. That’d be a start.
If he loses the locker room in less than a month then we really are looking at an 0-16 season

A concern at this point is that the offensive and defensive schemes don't look at innovative. It's either that, or we don't have the personnel to execute them.

A 1 yard WR screen on 3rd and 10 just isn't going to cut it.

Teams crush us with misdirection...and we just don't do it back to them for whatever reason.
Reply/Quote

Messages In This Thread
RE: Fiery Taylor Asks Bengals To Stay Connected - THE PISTONS - 09-22-2019, 11:24 PM