Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 5 Average
Ireland becomes first country to legalize gay marriage via pop vote
(05-28-2015, 07:39 AM)Belsnickel Wrote: Quoting my part talking about something someone else said is me stating that it would happen, now? When followed up with me stating what I think would happen, which is no change in the rate?

Yeah, you're reaching here.
So I was right in stating you were "just saying"? You didn't agree with the statement you just wanted to point it out; unusual?

As have already been stated you might just be making things up as you go along.  (Now I didn't suggest this or necessarily agree with it, just pointing out something stated earlier)
(05-28-2015, 08:45 AM)BmorePat87 Wrote: He gets to a point in a thread where he isn't capable of actually addressing the topic so he just trolls. It happened in the Views on Gay Marriage thread, it happened in his Boots on the Ground thread, and it is happening here.

That's why he has ignored every post that makes an actual point and is just taking small parts of posts out of context. Anyone who can read at a 5th grade level knows what you said in that post. You literally said "There will not likely be any change in the rate of infection" but he has spent multiple posts ignoring this and suggesting you said otherwise.

Despite all of that, the thing he is shocked about isn't even that shocking. You have some guy suggesting gay marriage will increase AIDS in kids and he is PMSing about people saying that marriage will probably lead to a decrease in STDs. Then he whines in other threads about everyone being liberals and ignoring reality because we don't live in this bubble of his where his religion should trump everything in life.
What is your fascination with me? Is it that if you keep telling everyone the imagined errors in my ways folks will actually start to believe it? I cannot believe a mod cannot see this continued tactic and take appropriate action.

Why do you think Matt quoted an earlier post about monogamy decreasing the rate? Because he agreed with it, because he disagreed with it, because he was just saying?
[Image: bfine-guns2.png]

[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]

Messages In This Thread
RE: Ireland becomes first country to legalize gay marriage via pop vote - bfine32 - 05-28-2015, 09:30 AM