Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
The Front Office fooled the fans again...
(09-23-2019, 10:52 AM)HarleyDog Wrote: He needs to improve his accuracy a little. Although he's 2nd in passing yards, he's been inconsistent. Dropped balls, batted balls and not a lot of time in the pocket really hurts also. But, most of us know these things will improve. They have to if we are going to beat Pitt in their house Monday. Dalton get's a lot of unearned flack from what ZT calls the wolves. He's better than an avg QB, but has made some mistakes this year. He will get it together and just the return of AJ alone will change the way defenses play us. 

I was really hoping yesterday would define what type of team this would be going forward. We played good in Seattle, while horrible at home. Then Yesterday we played horrible in the first half, the good in the second. Depending on the outlook of the individual, we either are half great or half suck - but not definitive on either. So, I guess the evidence on which direction this team is going is left to be decided in Pittsburgh. 

Good analysis. Agree on all points. Imagine his numbers minus the drops and off target throws.

What I liked about yesterday was the adjustments at the half. The team didn't quit either. The Bills are a pretty good football team when their own inconsistent QB plays well. 

"Better send those refunds..."

[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]
Reply/Quote

Messages In This Thread
RE: The Front Office fooled the fans again... - Wyche'sWarrior - 09-23-2019, 11:06 AM