Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
The Front Office fooled the fans again...
(09-23-2019, 11:13 AM)Luvnit2 Wrote: All of the items I mentioned were in yesterday's game alone.

I am just going off of the  history of the board when critiquing a HC, any issue is his responsibility as he is in charge of the team and teh coaching staff. At least, that is what I saw with ML every time he used a time out to these type of issues.

ZT had a bad coaching game yesterday and every week is making mistakes. The mistakes yesterday were critical and a big reason we lost the game in my humble opinion.

Im holding judgement on ZT until end of the season. And by that I mean will he learn from mistakes (and successes) he has made so far, and in the upcoming games? Will he learn to adapt and call better type of plays in certain situations? Will he know when to throw a red flag, and use timeouts for all situational moments? 

Things like that is what fans should be watching for from here on out before getting too critical on him too early on. He is a rookie at this like all head coaches were at some point. But the good ones learn from their mistakes and successes, and build on it. 

The best we can hope for is that he does learn and adapt without being stubborn about it, while the FO does a much better job in fielding him a team for 2020, as this season is already pretty much over, especially if they lose at Pitt.
“Don't give up. Don't ever give up.” - Jimmy V

[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]
Reply/Quote

Messages In This Thread
RE: The Front Office fooled the fans again... - Millhouse - 09-23-2019, 01:10 PM