Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Where's the excitement?! We are 4-0!!!
(10-04-2015, 10:20 PM)BritishBengal Wrote: Totally understand and get that. And I think you are right, should this team move to 5-0 or even 6-0, things will change. Buuuuuuut, this is clearly different. This isn't the 90s, all this team under Dalton has done is find a way in the regular season. Hell I'd understand being subdued that first playoff game, totally. However this is the regular season and the Bengals are tearing it up.

After the Bengals win next week, I don't see another scare until they play the Cardinals, well, maybe the Bills so there's that.

Can you imagine the Bengals going into week 10 with a 9-0 record going up against the QB who walked out on them?

Oh, and before anyone say, "One game at a time" or "Let's not look ahead and worry about the next game only". Let me tell you, I have no impact whatsoever on how this team plays or reacts or thinks or anything...none of us do. We are fans, we have that luxury of looking ahead all the way to the Super Bowl.

Just think, as this season goes, this team is only going to get better. Just wait until this team puts together that perfect game where all phases click. It's going to be a thing of beauty.
Song of Solomon 2:15
Take us the foxes, the little foxes, that spoil the vines: for our vines have tender grapes.
Reply/Quote

Messages In This Thread
RE: Where's the excitement?! We are 4-0!!! - Nebuchadnezzar - 10-04-2015, 10:28 PM