Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 5 Average
Trump's ethanol waivers are sparking rebellion in farm country
(09-23-2019, 06:22 PM)fredtoast Wrote: Way to salivate at the ring of a bell.  I am sure the echo chamber is proud of you.

Do you agree with Trumps decision to start this trade war with China without the help of any other countries?

Do you agree with his decision to delay tariffs that effect tech companies until December while giving no relief to farmers?

If China is being hurt by this trade war are you questioning why Trump is not negotiating terms to end it?

Is it possible for anyone to say anything negative about Trump's dealings with the tariffs on China with out you going into attack mode?  Because there are a lot of issues to discuss other than just "GIVE UP AND LET CHINA WIN"

Or you can just keep carrying FoxNews' water.

You came at we sideways in a totally uncalled for fashion.  I gave you the opportunity to retract and erase your comment like a man.  You, unsurprisingly, chose not to.  This is the last time I will respond to you as I find you to be a reprehensible person.  I just wanted to be clear about the reason for anyone else who's bothering to read this.

Messages In This Thread
RE: Trump's ethanol waivers are sparking rebellion in farm country - Sociopathicsteelerfan - 09-23-2019, 07:07 PM