Thread Rating:
  • 2 Vote(s) - 3 Average
Never Let Them See You Sweat!
(09-23-2019, 02:31 PM)THE PISTONS Wrote: This definitely beats Marvin's passive clapping for entertainment value:

<script async src="https://platform.twitter.com/widgets.js" charset="utf-8"></script>

To all who reads these posts and I mean all of you show this to everyone.I just finished watching the second half of the Bengals bills game and the last drive for the bills very late in the forth quarter when they scored,I saw our D-player Andrew Brown was going to sack their qb for a big loss and he was held so badly the whole world could see it and the offensive guy even bearhug him and took him to the ground and it was never called and the ref was standing right there and watched it all.Talk about getting screwed and this happened a second time in that drive by the same guy holding Andrew Brown and he would have easily put their qb on the ground for a big loss and it would have been forth down and to me the refs have them that last drive.I mean it was so obvious everyone saw it and it went uncalled.I hate the crooked refs and Andrew Brown was trying to tell the refs and they just ignored him.He was held for a good three/four seconds and I mean he was manhandled and it was never called.Should have been a 10 yard penalty and they would have never gotten the TD.That is just how it goes for our team.should have won that game.everyone read this and go back those of you who taped it and watch the bills last drive,it will make you SICK!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :paul: :paul: :paul: :paul:
Reply/Quote

Messages In This Thread
RE: Never Let Them See You Sweat! - CKwi88 - 09-23-2019, 08:13 PM
RE: Never Let Them See You Sweat! - fortyyearfan - 09-23-2019, 10:31 PM
RE: Never Let Them See You Sweat! - Brimey - 09-24-2019, 03:04 PM