Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Where's the excitement?! We are 4-0!!!
(10-04-2015, 10:29 PM)jowczarski Wrote: Remember when everyone was like 'the schedule is so tough!' Now the last four games were too weak. Yeah, that's why that's a dumb thing to talk about.

We were shocked that less than 60K came to PBS today - you couldn't have asked for a better scenario: Sunny, in the 60s, 3-0 team ... I guess tickets remain for Seattle, but those are dwindling.

The season is 25% over. Barring injury armageddon this team is on its way to the postseason for the fifth straight year, which is heck of an accomplishment (but one the guys who cover the team knew would happen - national guys kinda whiffed on this team). I dunno - I think it's not worth wringing hands over the playoffs until it's the playoffs. They have to get there first, and thus far it's been fun to cover (and to watch, I imagine).

Every AFCN team plays every AFCW team. We are not only 4-0, we are 3-0 against the West and 1-0 against the AFCN. The Ravens have already lost to the Raiders. The Browns lost today to the Chargers and Steelers play Chargers next week I think.

It is a shame we don't sell out, but the issue is club seating may be too expensive. It appears the empty seats every game are in the club sections on both sides of the field from 30 to 30 yard lines. I have a group of 8 seats in the less expensive club seat area and we would move if this price was more reasonable freeing up our seats which would sell easily.

It is fun to watch us not play perfect games, but beat good teams like KC easily. The Ravens win was huge as they were like a wounded animal in their den, they fought, we fought and we won.
[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]
Free Agency ain't over until it is over. 

First 6 years BB - 41 wins and 54 losses with 1-1 playoff record with 2 teams Browns and Pats
Reply/Quote

Messages In This Thread
RE: Where's the excitement?! We are 4-0!!! - Luvnit2 - 10-04-2015, 11:08 PM