Thread Rating:
  • 3 Vote(s) - 2.33 Average
M/illions march in NY against the Repubs
(09-24-2019, 11:08 AM)GMDino Wrote: 1. She started this last year.  Sorry that it catching on bothers you.  But as always, go after the messenger first, right?

I believe I stated my issue with this, and it has nothing to do with Greta herself.  Do try and address points made instead of trying to shoehorn everyone's response into your preconceived notions of them.

Quote:2.  You have an unhealthy obsession with China.  That aside we can start with our own house and then move on to everyone else in the world.

You have an unhealthy aversion to facts.  But as always, go after the messenger first, right?

Quote:3.  Gotta start somewhere.  The "Well, that won't do enough so we might as well not do anything" is causing more damage.

It was a valiant attempt to pretend that you wanted to talk about the environment while simply going after the girl, the people who marched and her "handlers".  lol

I just picture you in the 60's going on about those "damn hippies!"  Smirk

You've rapidly become even more boring then you used to be.  I honestly think three years of Trump has damaged your ability to have an adult conversation.  Alternatively, you could try again and actually address the content of my post.  I won't hold my breath.

Messages In This Thread
RE: M/illions march in NY against the Repubs - Sociopathicsteelerfan - 09-24-2019, 11:17 AM