Thread Rating:
  • 3 Vote(s) - 2.33 Average
M/illions march in NY against the Repubs
(09-24-2019, 11:17 AM)Sociopathicsteelerfan Wrote: I believe I stated my issue with this, and it has nothing to do with Greta herself.  Do try and address points made instead of trying to shoehorn everyone's response into your preconceived notions of them.

You have an unhealthy aversion to facts.  But as always, go after the messenger first, right?

You've rapidly become even more boring then you used to be.  I honestly think three years of Trump has damaged your ability to have an adult conversation.  Alternatively, you could try again and actually address the content of my post.  I won't hold my breath.

I addressed exactly what you posted:

You "issue" is that you don't like children (and their 'handlers' lolz) pushing the message.  You also disagree with the message.

You don't want to do anything that won't help "enough" and want other countries (CHINA!!!) to go first.

That response to climate change is what is boring.  

Anyone out there raising awareness to the issue is good by me.  Other countries ARE worse but we have to be willing to clean up our own mess first/too.  

If you posted something of substance against the march I'd take it more seriously.  Until then..c'ya!
[Image: giphy.gif]
Your anger and ego will always reveal your true self.

Messages In This Thread
RE: M/illions march in NY against the Repubs - GMDino - 09-24-2019, 11:26 AM