Thread Rating:
  • 3 Vote(s) - 2.33 Average
M/illions march in NY against the Repubs
(09-24-2019, 10:55 AM)Sociopathicsteelerfan Wrote: 2.  This message is being directed at the wrong audience.  The main polluter in the world is China.  Somehow I don't think we'll see Greta in Beijing delivering her fiery lecture.  Add in the third world and you have the vast majority of pollution, yet these polluters are omitted.  The more cynical side of me believes this is because attacking poor third world countries would be dreadfully un-PC. 

most pollution is generated by countries and areas of the world that Greta (or more appropriately her handlers) don't appear to be concerned about. 

China is a charter member of the UN.  When did Greta say they were excluded?  And I find it kind of funny that you think the reason she won't speak in China is just because she "isn't concerned" with their pollution.

The third world countries are not the main targets because they don't produce near as much pollution but also because they don't have the finances available to develop and implement green renewable energy.

(09-24-2019, 10:55 AM)Sociopathicsteelerfan Wrote: 3.  We're already past the point that reducing emissions will be a game changer.

This is not true.  Funny how the echo chamber went straight from "Man is not contributing to climate change" to "Man is the problem but it is too late to make a difference."  Amazing there was never any middle ground.  As soon as their first lie was destroyed they rolled out another one.

Messages In This Thread
RE: M/illions march in NY against the Repubs - fredtoast - 09-24-2019, 03:50 PM