Thread Rating:
  • 2 Vote(s) - 3 Average
Apparantly the receivers didn't know the playcall on some plays
(09-24-2019, 01:27 AM)TKUHL Wrote: The way I'm just going to look at this season is, evaluation! Everyone including coaches. See who quits, who steps up. I don’t mind seeing the coach go ape shit on the sideline. It’s a helluva lot better than seeing Marvin just stand there like a deer in head lights. Or the infamous clap. At least this show the coach has got a little fire in him. It’s what this team needed. And if he sucks, oh well it happens. He’s a young coach who inherited a bad team from Marvin. This isn’t something you just fix after a couple games. His first draft is very concerning but who’s to say how much control he really had. I’m sure some organizations will give a new head coach full day, even a first time head coach. But I would be willing to say he didn’t have much control over who we picked. I’m just telling myself that to feel better. It’s a lack of talent and accountability. The accountability starts with Brown and talent starts with Duke. It’s the result you would expect it to be under them.

As for the other pic of the WR’s getting yelled at. Maybe it was Erickson saying that to Ross, he is in his ear.
We got 21 new coaches this year I think, so this is the only way you can look at it. Too much is unknown about a lot of these coaches to be able to predict what is going to happen.

Yes I like the fire when we get a bad call let the world know about it. It is the only thing we can do we send so many bad calls to NFL office to get the same reply every time sorry our bad but that does not help you does it.

We have had issues on the O-line and at LB for awhile now I would fire Tobin he is more at fault then anyone not giving the coaches the right pieces to win the games with. And picking first rounds picks year after year that end up hurt and unable to play their first year in the NFL. You really need that 1st round pick to start and produce right away.
Reply/Quote

Messages In This Thread
RE: Apparantly the receivers didn't know the playcall on some plays - BengalsBong - 09-24-2019, 10:18 PM