Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 5 Average
Why the squabbles among fans of the same team?
(09-24-2019, 09:13 PM)bengalfan74 Wrote: Winning cures all

I believe you are stating a truth.

ZT may or may not get things going. We won't really know until either the season ends or he does get things going.

I imagine the Pittsburgh boards are on fire about right now.

The Bengals fans have a right to be pissed at this team presently, particularly the front office and their New Dey campaign promising the problem (Marv) is gone and there's a bright season ahead. Then they deliver a goose egg.

In retrospect it wasn't all that hard to see coming. The 3 year deal to Hart, the 3 year deal to 8 teams in 7 years Webb and no real meaningful upgrades during the off-season. In fact, I'll state right now that the biggest upgrade to the roster is at backup QB at this point in time. My views on that may change as the season progresses and a rookie has a chance to stand out.

Basically this is last year's team with a new coach and playbook and last year's coach and playbook did a better job. Sad to say, but it is true, at least 3 games into the season.

Marv was never the real problem with the Bengals. The problem has always been Mike Brown and his screw ball thinking process. Nothing will ever really be fixed with this team until he and his whole way of thinking are gone.

Does saying all that makes me a bad fan? Mike Brown would probably say, "yes without a doubt." But I don't answer to Mike Brown. He's the one who is suppose to be providing the service in exchange for an awful lot of money.

[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]

Reply/Quote

Messages In This Thread
RE: Why the squabbles among fans of the same team? - BengalChris - 09-24-2019, 11:19 PM