Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 5 Average
Why the squabbles among fans of the same team?
(09-24-2019, 11:19 PM)BengalChris Wrote: I believe you are stating a truth.

ZT may or may not get things going. We won't really know until either the season ends or he does get things going.

I imagine the Pittsburgh boards are on fire about right now.

The Bengals fans have a right to be pissed at this team presently, particularly the front office and their New Dey campaign promising the problem (Marv) is gone and there's a bright season ahead. Then they deliver a goose egg.

In retrospect it wasn't all that hard to see coming. The 3 year deal to Hart, the 3 year deal to 8 teams in 7 years Webb and no real meaningful upgrades during the off-season. In fact, I'll state right now that the biggest upgrade to the roster is at backup QB at this point in time. My views on that may change as the season progresses and a rookie has a chance to stand out.

Basically this is last year's team with a new coach and playbook and last year's coach and playbook did a better job. Sad to say, but it is true, at least 3 games into the season.

Marv was never the real problem with the Bengals.
The problem has always been Mike Brown and his screw ball thinking process. Nothing will ever really be fixed with this team until he and his whole way of thinking are gone.

Does saying all that makes me a bad fan? Mike Brown would probably say, "yes without a doubt." But I don't answer to Mike Brown. He's the one who is suppose to be providing the service in exchange for an awful lot of money.

Eh, Marv wasn't the problem in the regular season when not playing in Primetime games or against the Steelers.

0-7 is a problem though, anyway you slice it.

(09-25-2019, 09:50 AM)bengalfan74 Wrote: Right

I have no problem with a poster saying MB sucks, ZT stinks, player A is awful, today's gameplan was stupid. That'a their opinion and that's cool, and I sometimes agree.

It's when somebody is on here and 97.5 out of 100 posts is slamming everything Bengals that it starts getting under your skin. It's like they're not truly Bengal fans they're just here to bash and be right.

I've bashed MB as much as anybody but I'm trying hard to avoid that now because it does nothing but get me upset and I can't do anything about it so why drone on incessantly about it ?

There's a difference between a rant and an agenda.

Great post.  Rock On 

(09-25-2019, 10:15 AM)XenoMorph Wrote: responding to failures is one thing... Constant crying bitching and moaning about things none of us can control is over the top.

Objective thoughts as to what can help... would be awesome conversation unfortantely most here think running a team is like playing madden

And another great post, well done. ThumbsUp
Reply/Quote

Messages In This Thread
RE: Why the squabbles among fans of the same team? - Nate (formerly eliminate08) - 09-25-2019, 12:39 PM