Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 5 Average
Why the squabbles among fans of the same team?
(09-25-2019, 12:30 PM)Nate (formerly eliminate08) Wrote: Yes, need to stay classy and not go all crazy on people whether they are overly negative or positive.

It is rough being 0-3 at this point but it is not like we haven't been here before.

Agreed. And this post is from one of the class guys on this board.

Following are three truisms:
1) Emotions manifest themselves physically, as related to sports. Takosubu Syndrome, also referred to as Broken Heart Syndrome, is a quasi heart attack, the incidence of which increases right after major sporting events. The first time I saw this about a decade ago at a symposium, it opened my eyes to the significance of sports in our society.

2) This board is essential in allowing our fellow Bengal brethren to vent - but to an extent. The collective psyche of any group affects individual members.

3) I truly enjoyed the Hawks and Bills games. We were in it till the last drive. The reason why I enjoyed it, is because I have my expectations aligned with the reality of our situation - specifically 3rd string LOT, 3 new starters on OL, injuries to OL and AJ.

Let's hope for a good showing in Pitt!!!
[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]
Reply/Quote

Messages In This Thread
RE: Why the squabbles among fans of the same team? - XsandOs - 09-25-2019, 12:42 PM