Thread Rating:
  • 4 Vote(s) - 4 Average
Whistle-Blower’s Complaint Is Said to Involve Multiple Acts by Trump
(09-25-2019, 03:46 PM)SunsetBengal Wrote: You feel that nice, cool breeze?  That's the turbulence from another Democrat swing and miss attempt to "get" Trump.

I know this labels me a "Trump supporter" among our more black and white world view posters, but based on what I've read I don't see the smoking gun they need to successfully impeach Trump.  What went on was certainly shady, but I don't think it's going to get the Dems anywhere near where they're trying to go.

I said it a long time ago and it's more true now than ever; the constant talk of impeachment from many Dems has made actually impeaching Trump nearly impossible without solid evidence of an act egregious enough to outrage the moderate citizens of this country.  I don't see this being it.  We certainly don't have all the facts yet, and what's to come may certainly change this, but I see impeachment proceedings working in Trump's favor long term.  I said this before, this will be political theatre at it's highest and Trump excels in political theatre.

Messages In This Thread
RE: Whistle-Blower’s Complaint Is Said to Involve Multiple Acts by Trump - Sociopathicsteelerfan - 09-25-2019, 03:56 PM