Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
The LBer issue, is there a fix ?
(09-25-2019, 06:53 PM)psychdoctor Wrote: I don't think the Cincinnati Bengals can fix both position groups that is linebacker and offensive line in one draft.  I think they could sign a quality linebacker in free agency but the offensive lines going to have to be fixed the next two years the via the draft.

I honestly think you fix the LB issue first because a good defense wins games. If we were going to spend money though, I agree that we throw the cash at LB, but not ridiculous amounts. I would rather have 2 good LBs than one overpaid great one. But then again, we have no depth at LB so we could end up spending a lot of money shoring that up. Idk. We gotta do something tho. I would like to sign some quality guys to the line as well. And not Bobby Hart guys. We just need guys who are going to do the job. 

It's starting to look like we made some pretty foolish signings before the season but if I'm correct, we have outs on those. Damn, now I'm more conflicted than when I started writing this reply. ZT needs to work on MB on the win now attitude. Not saying MB is the problem because he's not as tight as many portray, but he could be more aggressive in FA and stop bargain shopping.

[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]
Reply/Quote

Messages In This Thread
RE: The LBer issue, is there a fix ? - J24 - 09-25-2019, 04:40 PM
RE: The LBer issue, is there a fix ? - J24 - 09-25-2019, 05:01 PM
RE: The LBer issue, is there a fix ? - J24 - 09-25-2019, 05:26 PM
RE: The LBer issue, is there a fix ? - J24 - 09-25-2019, 05:27 PM
RE: The LBer issue, is there a fix ? - J24 - 09-25-2019, 08:07 PM
RE: The LBer issue, is there a fix ? - HarleyDog - 09-25-2019, 07:05 PM