Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Our Defense gives up big plays
(10-04-2015, 07:25 PM)THE Bigzoman Wrote: It doesn't seem to matter who we play against. Nobodies turn into superstars with this defense, and our corner backs aren't playing to a good standard.

Maybe it's just me. Maybe it's the "bend but don't break" mentality, which i hate. I'm more used to seeing our defense carrying our offense to victory, but not vice versa.

NO Touchdowns yesterday....a lot of sacks also.....The difference in the game is we scored touchdowns and they kicked field goals.  Touchdowns count for 6 plus and extra point attempt, and field goals count for 3....KC never hit pay dirt, kept out of the end zone all game....That means Bengals kept Charles out of the end zone, something Packers couldn't do....Our D played Chiefs better than the Packers D. 

Oh Yes, the last 2 field goals by KC were kind of stupid because they needed touchdowns to get back in the game, not field goals. All they did was accept they were beat and pad their field goal kickers stats, therefore 7 field goals. The reason you don't see many 7 field goal days is because most teams behind and needing touchdowns continue to try to get back in the game going for the touchdowns. ....So they got 7 field goals, WE Got Touchdowns, We Won.....Chiefs did score touchdowns on Packers their last game and Charles was a beast against the Packers, but Packers also won.....because Chiefs have no pass blocking, none, and the reason Packers and Bengals got all those sacks. Chiefs need to draft pass blockers. Chiefs remind me of 2008 Bengals awful O Line that got Carson Palmer and Fitzgerald killed every game. The worst thing about no pass blocking is your QB's get killed.  Don't put Chiefs QB on your fantasy teams because he probably won't survive the season.  They are leading the NFL in getting sacked, and that QB is getting clobbered. 
1968 Bengal Fan
Reply/Quote

Messages In This Thread
RE: Our Defense gives up big plays - TKUHL - 10-04-2015, 07:32 PM
RE: Our Defense gives up big plays - McC - 10-04-2015, 10:09 PM
RE: Our Defense gives up big plays - Utts - 10-05-2015, 12:33 AM
RE: Our Defense gives up big plays - Utts - 10-05-2015, 02:02 AM
RE: Our Defense gives up big plays - J24 - 10-04-2015, 08:40 PM
RE: Our Defense gives up big plays - Utts - 10-04-2015, 10:04 PM
RE: Our Defense gives up big plays - kevin - 10-05-2015, 10:10 AM
RE: Our Defense gives up big plays - Utts - 10-06-2015, 01:59 AM