Thread Rating:
  • 4 Vote(s) - 4 Average
Whistle-Blower’s Complaint Is Said to Involve Multiple Acts by Trump
(09-30-2019, 06:59 PM)fredtoast Wrote: Years ago when Trump was lying his ass off about having PROOF that Obama was not born in the US I thought he was just playing along to impress the type of people who fall for those crazy conspiracy theories, but it is clear that he believes the "Crowdstrike server" theory.

This is actually getting scary.  I used to think some of the stupid stuff he said was just  a show for the rubes, but now it seems like he is actually one of the rubes himself.

I rather thought that until the debates, when he paraded Clinton accusers onto the national stage.

Then it was clear he was unbalanced, borderline psychotic. 

Never-Trumpers realized that too.  But they weren't enough.

And so we have to clean up the mess--NK, Iran, China, relations with our allies, the roll back of environmental degradation, etc.
In the eyes of the rest of the world, the last three years have nuked US credibility and standing in the world.

And it's not over yet as the desperate Trump and enablers lash back at those upholding the Constitution and rule of law.
[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]

Messages In This Thread
RE: Whistle-Blower’s Complaint Is Said to Involve Multiple Acts by Trump - Dill - 09-30-2019, 07:55 PM