Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Where's the excitement?! We are 4-0!!!
(10-04-2015, 10:15 PM)Nebuchadnezzar Wrote: You are asking long time Bengals fans where their excitement is?

I think after the Bengals win next week, people will be exciteded and this city and the fans of this team will come out in force. Until then though, they will stay reserved and hopeful because in the back of their minds, that other shoe is going to drop and it is going to hurt...badly.

Just remember, fans of this team think the Bengals are "Snake Bitten".

Greg Cook
Stanley Wilson
Tim Krumrei
KiJana Carter
The 90's
Carson Palmer
The four 1 and dones in a row

People are afraid to get excited because they have been let down so many times, but after the Bengals beat the Seahawks next week, all that will change.

I'm excited though, I'm ready to go!

WHO-DEY!!!

^^^^^This exactly!!!

I am really pumped about this team and how we look this year.  Like Shake said and I have said in other threads, it really looks like this could be a different team and a team that can finally win a playoff game or two.  However, I have been a fan long enough to see how things tend to go for our team, so I am not counting on anything yet.  As we continue through this season and keep looking like we have been, I'll continue to get more and more excited.  I'm sure the excitement will continue to grow for other fans too!!

P.S.  My brother is a Seahawks fan and I can't wait for next week!!!  Hopefully I'll get to rub it in a little bit after we win.  Only a little bit though until we get to the Super Bowl as they at least have one win.

Who Dey!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
[Image: PApinhead-Sig-1_2.png]

Sig compliments of ExtraRadiohead
Reply/Quote

Messages In This Thread
RE: Where's the excitement?! We are 4-0!!! - PApinhead - 10-05-2015, 10:21 AM