Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Steelers loss among 5 worst offensive line performances we have seen in the PFF era
I don't even know what to say about this offensive line, though. Next year we definitely need to invest in it again. I'm hoping Jonah turns out to be above average--he better be based on his draft position.. That's a starting point if it's the case. But then we need 3 more starters at both guards and RT. But they say LT sets the tone for the line, and Smith isn't cutting it.

I saw some people bring up AJ. If I were him, I would not re-sign and look at signing on with the Pats or Saints or Rams if I was looking for a win now team. KC would be even better as their players are a lot younger. I wouldn't keep beating a dead horse over here. Packers wouldn't be bad either. Their offensive line needs some work but their defense is young and Rodgers has as many years left as AJ likely. As much as I hate to say it, this could be the perfect storm to lose AJ. He gets hurt. Probably would have a new contract by now if it weren't for getting hurt. The team still sucks, and the players are aging. We likely won't get anything but a comp pick for him. Sad, but that's the Bengals for you. He'd be doing us a favor by staying.
[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]
Reply/Quote

Messages In This Thread
RE: Steelers loss among 5 worst offensive line performances we have seen in the PFF era - Bengalstripes9 - 10-01-2019, 09:45 PM