Poll: Would You Be Done With The Bengals If Brown Rehired Marvin Lewis as HC in 2020?
Yes- Put a fork in it
No- I will always hold out for hope
Ummmmmm Ya Got Any Gum?
[Show Results]

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Would You Lose Your Mind If Brown Fired Taylor After This Season And Rehired Marvin?
I voted got any gum because it makes me think of that Joe Walsh album with that song he wrote with Ringo Starr on it.  How odd is it that Ringo and Joe Walsh couldn't buy a hit in the 80s while they worked together on 2 albums?

Side note, one of my buddies and his 6 year old son were chewing Juicy Fruit gum and he asked if I wanted any and I said no, I think it's just asking for a trip to the dentist if you chew on gum with sugar in it and he said this is sugar free and I said I don't think it is why don't you look at the back and the first thing it said in the ingredients was SUGAR.  I guess people just assume what they want to be true is true and they don't even bother to make the most cursory of glances at anything resembling information.

Back on topic, I can see ZT being better than Marvin someday, but he sure doesn't look better than him right now.  I get that, though...the guy is a QB coach we promoted way early so we could lock him down for 16 years before someone else could.
[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]
Reply/Quote

Messages In This Thread
RE: Would You Lose Your Mind If Brown Fired Taylor After This Season And Rehired Marvin? - Nately120 - 10-02-2019, 09:49 AM