Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
The 2019 Draft is contributing what exactly?
(10-02-2019, 09:23 PM)BengalChris Wrote: Do you actually think any of that's going to change over the next 12 games?

Weather I think so or not, means nothing.  A football team is like a family, a certain group dynamic controls the attitude and tempo of the entity.  At one point, this team will remember their professional pride, and decide that they have had enough of the free fall.  They will likely regroup, and show some sort of renewed enthusiasm, and yes, likely win a few games.

Lord knows that the OL could use one of those "pride or die" type of meetings, and the defense as well.  It will happen, as soon as our rookie coach decides that he's had enough, and realizes that it's time to take a different approach.

So yes, I do think that some things are going to change over the next 12 weeks.  Do I think that this team will transform into an unstoppable force?  Hell no.  Do I think that they will figure out who's here to play and who's just along for the ride?  Most definitely.
[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]

Volson is meh, but I like him, and he has far exceeded my expectations

-Frank Booth 1/9/23
Reply/Quote

Messages In This Thread
RE: The 2019 Draft is contributing what exactly? - SunsetBengal - 10-02-2019, 10:20 PM