Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
The 2019 Draft is contributing what exactly?
This is the first year I turned the draft off. The draft is my favorite time of year, not joking. And I was so pissed I turned it off. I remember so many people talking themselves into thinking the Sample Pick was a great pick. I was happy with our first pick, but in the 2nd I really wanted another OLine player like Risner (who I think someone selected right before us naturally) or a LB. Looking back I’m not sure what LBers we’re still there but there had to be a better pick than the TE. And to be fair I’m sure he’s a fine TE and a great person, it’s the position we didn’t need at that point. I can’t believe I was worried when I thought the Browns might get Tobin a few years ago. Wish they would now. If you replace Sample and Ross with Olinemen we may have gotten lucky and would have a decent line right now. I just don’t get how this Oline can be this bad for several years and we only pick a few Olinemen in the first 3 rounds the past several years. We had so many picks to move around with and I don’t think we used any to move up for a Olinemen. We may have for Jordan, not sure again turned it off. If this team truly builds through the draft then damnit start drafting players that can make an impact day one instead of injured first round picks year after year. This team drafts like we won the SB every year and can afford to waste top picks on projects and injured players.

Damnit Brown, get with the times and do something in FA to fill some of the needs before the draft for once.
Reply/Quote

Messages In This Thread
RE: The 2019 Draft is contributing what exactly? - TKUHL - 10-02-2019, 11:57 PM