Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
The 2019 Draft is contributing what exactly?
(10-02-2019, 11:48 PM)Circleville Guy Wrote: Yes. I remember that I graded the draft as a C and said that it had te strong potential to be a horrible draft. I was told that I wasn’t a real fan and to go to another team. I don’t think it’s fair to judge the draft yet but I still don’t see what they were trying to do with their picks. Anyways, the team’s draft isn’t always an A and they aren’t always a 9-10 War n team.

You'd be a real fan if you squandered boatloads of cash to erect a Bengals man cave complete with a genuine, authentic autographed poster of Mikey in his golf cart.  I bet you never even considered getting one of them now didja? 
By the way..a REAL cave carved from REAL stone from the center of the earth.. None of that mere spare bedroom or empty part  of a garage mancave nonsense..
In the immortal words of my old man, "Wait'll you get to be my age!"

Chicago sounds rough to the maker of verse, but the one comfort we have is Cincinnati sounds worse. ~Oliver Wendal Holmes Sr.

[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]
Reply/Quote

Messages In This Thread
RE: The 2019 Draft is contributing what exactly? - grampahol - 10-03-2019, 09:48 AM