Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
NRA Was 'Foreign Asset' To Russia Ahead of 2016, New Senate Report Reveals
(10-03-2019, 04:53 PM)Belsnickel Wrote: Would they, though? It is established that there is an individual right to bear arms. If a confiscation law were passed and someone were rebuking that law they would be following the Constitution, the highest law in the land. Obviously the proper way is to fight it in court (which believe you me if such a law were passed there would be a case filed so fast it would make your head spin and there would 100% be an injunction to prevent the implementation until it was resolved), but this philosophical question still remains.

Of course by the logic advanced by others that meant Jim Crow was proper and those violating it were criminals.  Like I said earlier, I'm pleased that Robert Francis, Biden and Warren have finally admitted what we've always known, confiscation is the end game for the anti-gun side.  They're not even bothering to deny it any longer.  Turning law abiding citizens into criminals with the stroke of a pen is the very definition of tyranny. 

Messages In This Thread
RE: NRA Was 'Foreign Asset' To Russia Ahead of 2016, New Senate Report Reveals - Sociopathicsteelerfan - 10-03-2019, 05:40 PM