Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
What makes unwelcome contact be of a sexual nature?
Alright, so admittedly this is me trying to work through something for something I am doing for my workplace. Details will be sparse for obvious reasons. Male, who happens to be gay, smacks female on her ass. This makes female feel uncomfortable. The main argument from the male is that because he is gay it was clear the contact was not of a sexual nature. However, the female still felt the contact was sexual even knowing the male is gay.

Would you still consider this contact to be sexual in nature? Have you ever seen this sort of thing before? I'm genuinely not looking for an argument on this. I have a case I am working through where this is a question I have to wrestle with and I am conflicted.
"A great democracy has got to be progressive, or it will soon cease to be either great or a democracy..." - TR

"The test of our progress is not whether we add more to the abundance of those who have much; it is whether we provide enough for those who have too little." - FDR

Messages In This Thread
What makes unwelcome contact be of a sexual nature? - Belsnickel - 10-04-2019, 01:42 PM