Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Athletic Shorts With No Pockets?
(05-28-2015, 12:08 PM)Steeler Eater Wrote: Who the **** seriously designs these things? It is 2015, people use iPods and Cellphones religiously while working out, running, or just lounging in shorts. I mean ffs, even bathing suits come equipped with pockets and you enter water in them, so why not some pairs of athletic shorts.

Reason for the rant is my wife picked me up some NFL Licensed Bengals workout shorts and they have no pockets and it is driving me nuts. The shorts are fantastic in every other aspect except for this and it just makes me want to throw a 25lb plate at whoever's genius idea it was to not include pockets.

One of the reasons for no pockets is because they can cause injury (im serious). People's fingers can get caught in them. We werent allowed wearing shorts with pockets during inner-murals in college because of this. 

Also, if they are officially licensed Bengals shorts, the same ones that the players wear, why would they have pockets? You really think Jeremy Hill is out there carrying around a wallet and an iPod in his shorts while hes trucking over defenders? 
[Image: Screenshot-2022-02-02-154836.png]
The boys are just talkin' ball, babyyyy
Reply/Quote

Messages In This Thread
RE: Athletic Shorts With No Pockets? - WeezyBengal - 05-28-2015, 12:29 PM
RE: Athletic Shorts With No Pockets? - J24 - 05-28-2015, 05:02 PM