Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Something is just missing from my tuesday. Truck_1_0_1_ weekly PFF :(
(10-06-2015, 08:55 AM)djs7685 Wrote: That's what I miss the most, and I have no idea why they would get rid of it unless they weren't making enough money to warrant the work that it took to compile the stats.

Their in depth statistics were amazing to have for people like us that discuss football year round on a message board.

I use Football Outsiders for stuff like snap count now, and they have a few decent stats of their own, but it's nothing like what PFF had to offer. It's a real bummer that these changes happened. Sad

What most likely happened is that they figure they can make double, triple or more by going with Fantasy Numbers to draw in people playing these single game fantasy games like "Fan Duel" and such.

Not as much work to only put out grades for QB, RB, TE, WR, K and Team Defense. People will pay double to get accurate weekly, monthly and average numbers just to get a leg up on the competition. Plus, subscriptions will quadruple increasing their bottom line.
Song of Solomon 2:15
Take us the foxes, the little foxes, that spoil the vines: for our vines have tender grapes.
Reply/Quote

Messages In This Thread
RE: Something is just missing from my tuesday. Truck_1_0_1_ weekly PFF :( - Nebuchadnezzar - 10-06-2015, 09:05 AM