Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
0-5 86.9 when does the plug get pulled ?
(10-07-2019, 10:10 PM)jason Wrote: I get it... He has red hair and looks funny. Nobody said a damn thing about perfect circumstances. He's playing for a dumpster of an organization though. Mercifully for him, and myself I think they'll be done with h soon. Then we can see the next guy suck under these same circumstances.... And I'll laugh and laugh as the same people lay the same blame on a different guy.

I know it's not important, but hopefully ol gravedigger will resurrect this thread when that time comes.

Who cares who the guy is? If he's not doing things to help the team, he deserves to be criticized. Same way these crappy Olinemen get criticized. Same way these crappy LBs get criticized. Same way Dre gets criticized. Same way coaches and FO get criticized. 

Sorry, but it's the natue of the beast that the most important position on the field gets the most criticism, because he has the most impact on the game. 

No one said anything about perfect circumstances, but plenty of people say things about how other guys have this and that and Dalton doesn't. Or Dalton has guys who let him down. 

Blah blah, excuse excuse. It's all BS. 

[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]

"The measure of a man's intelligence can be seen in the length of his argument."
Reply/Quote

Messages In This Thread
RE: 0-5 86.9 when does the plug get pulled ? - rfaulk34 - 10-07-2019, 11:08 PM