Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
0-5 86.9 when does the plug get pulled ?
(10-07-2019, 10:25 PM)Nicomo Cosca Wrote: I really don’t get fans like you. It feels like you are more of an Andy Dalton fan than a Cincinnati Bengals fan.

Why would you laugh at our next QB sucking? Because he’s not Andy? And if we can’t win with Andy then screw it? Or is being right in your defense of him the most important thing?

Personally, I would have loved nothing more than for Dalton to have totally lit up the league under a new HC, and proved it was Marvin holding him back all these years. It would have been the most delicious crow I’ve ever eaten.

But alas...

Yep. I was hopeful that he would improve under a new coach and a new system. I was more than willing to roll with him and see what happens. 

He's had some yards, just like before, but he's still not making throws to help the team get into the endzone and win games. 

Inb4 someone comes in and says "no you weren't!!!1111!11!!" Check my post history before coming at me with that bullshit, or i'll have to make you look silly again, by showing you myself. 

[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]

"The measure of a man's intelligence can be seen in the length of his argument."
Reply/Quote

Messages In This Thread
RE: 0-5 86.9 when does the plug get pulled ? - rfaulk34 - 10-07-2019, 11:13 PM